Webinars: Attracting and retaining people in the dairy industry
Do you employ people or are you considering employing people on your dairy farm? You might be interested in a series of recorded webinars, covering a range of employment related topics.
- 22 October 2020: Helping Hand: Where will agriculture get its future labour force from? (Weekly Times webinar)
Note: you need to add an email address and you can fast forward around 20 minutes to hear Felicity Blackstock, Learning & Development Manager at Dairy Australia speak
- 15 October 2020: Pathways for People in Dairy (Dairy Passport)
- 22 July 2020: Operating your dairy farm business in safe way webinar (Workplace Manslaughter)
- 26 May 2020: 2019: Permanent casual session with Jennifer Corkhill exploring the issues around permanent casual arrangements.
- November 2019: Transfer of business – employee entitlements with Jennifer Corkhill
In the Archive
Please note – recordings are from 2015 and some information is out of date (e.g. pay rates, flat pay rate calculator example)- refer to the website sections for the latest information on each topic.
Webinar: Determining the correct job classifications & writing job descriptions (39 mins)
Webinar: Employment contracts, IFAs and flat pay rates explained (52 mins)
Webinar: Attracting staff – practical tips to recruit the right people (52 mins)
Webinar: Interviewing & selecting staff – understanding the complete hiring process (43 mins)
Webinar: Inducting staff – opportunity to create an employment foundation (28 mins)
Webinar: Retaining staff: creating an environment that encourages retention (43 mins)