Safety on Farm: is your Power and Electrical safety up to ‘speed’?
The use of power and electrical equipment across the farm is an area where we must take extreme care and employ the services of an appropriately licenced Electrician whenever we are making changes and for ongoing maintenance.
To help get you started, use the Power and Electrical Quick Safety Scan to scan your farm for any hazards.
How to use the Quick Safety Scan
– Each Safety Scan takes around 30 minutes to fill out
– They can be done by any member of the staff on farm
– If you spot an issue, briefly describe the issue and take a photograph
– Discuss the issue with the farm team to come up with the best solution
– Don’t forget to use a licenced Electrician when required
Read more about Farm Safety and download other quick safety scans in the Farm Safety Starter Kit