New pay rates from 1 Nov 2020 and updates
As of 1 November 2010:
- the new pay rates apply from the first pay period that starts on or after 1 November 2020. For example; if your pay week is Monday to Sunday, the new minimum wages start to apply from Monday 2 November. Read more about the Fair Work Commission Annual Wage review
- The Pastoral Award 2020 replaces Pastoral Award 2010 – we are in the process of updating the site referring to clauses and page numbers. The Pastoral Award 2020 – we will add a marked up version shortly.
What has been updated on the site?
Individual pages and tools listed have been updated – you can read through them and/or download.
Please note – we are updating the site to reflect Pastoral Award 2020.
Pay rates & Pastoral Award 2020
- Pay rates (web page), ESKi – Payroll
- FAQ Casual vs part time fact sheet
- Pastoral Award 2020 (web page) – noting the Pastoral Award 2020 (marked up) is to follow
- Schedule G: Agreement for Time Off Instead of Payment for Overtime
- National Employment Standards (web page)
- FAQ tackling pay rates fact sheet
- Overtime and Ordinary hours fact sheet
- Understanding an employees final pay
- National Training Wage – Schedule E (Misc. Award 2020)
Contracts, IFAs, Annualised salary and enterprise agreement
- Contract templates – see page for more information about specific contracts
- Flat pay rate calculator (also in the ESKi, IFA section) and Flat pay rate information across the site
- IFA letter of offer
- IFA template
- Annualised salary template
- Annualised salary fact sheet
- Annualised Salary calculator
- Enterprise agreement template
- Briefing note – minimum hours
- Casual conversion fact sheet
- Workplace agreements resource
- Employees (web page)
- Fair Work Handbook
- Termination (web page)
- Awards resource
- Awards – which applies to my business (web page)
- Pastoral Award 2020 – marked up version to follow
- IFA fact sheet
Looking for previous pay rates?
Pay rates from 1 July 2019 – 31 October 2020.
|Classification||Weekly rate||Hourly rate|