New pay rates from 1 July 2021 and updates
As of 1 July 2021:
- the new pay rates apply from the first pay period that starts on or after 1 July 2021. For example; if your pay week is Monday to Sunday, the new minimum wages start to apply from Monday 5 July.
Read more about the Fair Work Commission Annual Wage review
What has been updated on the site?
Individual pages and tools listed have been updated – you can read through them and/or download.
Pay rates & Pastoral Award 2020
- Pay rates (web page) – includes WA rates
- ESKi – Payroll
- Pastoral Award 2020 (web page)
- Pastoral Award 2020 (marked up)
- FAQ tackling pay rates fact sheet
- Flat pay rate calculator (spreadsheet – also in the ESKi, IFA section)
- Annualised salary calculator (spreadsheet)
- High income threshold is indexed and changes every year on 1 July. As of 1 July 2021, it is $158,500 per annum.
- Fair Work Information Statement
- Casual contract templates and casual information is being updated across the site
Keep an eye out on the website for page titles and links to sections that say “Updated”.
Looking for previous pay rates?
Pay rates from 1 November 2020 – 30 June 2021.
|Classification||Weekly rate||Hourly rate|