New pay rates from 1 July 2022 and updates
As of 1 July 2022:
- the new pay rates apply from the first pay period that starts on or after 1 July 2022. For example; if your pay week is Monday to Sunday, the new minimum wages start to apply from Monday 4 July.
Read more about the Fair Work Commission Annual Wage review
What has been updated on the site?
Individual pages and tools listed have been updated – you can read through them and/or download.
Pay rates & Pastoral Award 2020
- Pay rates (web page)
- Pastoral Award 2020 (web page)
- High income threshold is indexed and changes every year on 1 July. As of 1 July 2022, it is $162,000 per annum.
- Fair Work Information Statement
- Casual contract templates and casual information is being updated across the site
- ESKi – Payroll
- Pay rates (web page) – WA rates
- Flat pay rate calculator (spreadsheet – also in the ESKi, IFA section)
- Annualised salary calculator (spreadsheet)
Keep an eye out on the website for page titles and links to sections that say “Updated”.
Looking for previous pay rates?
The following table has the pay rates which apply from 1 July 2021 – 30 June 2022.
Weekly rate (100%)