New pay rates & ESKi update (from July 1 2017)
As of 1 July 2017:
- the new pay rates apply from the first pay period that starts on or after 1 July. For example; if your pay week is Monday to Sunday, the new minimum wages start to apply from Monday 3 July.
- the high income threshold is $142,000 per annum for 2017/18.
Read more about the Fair Work Commission Annual Wage review
What has been updated on this website?
The individual pages and tools listed have been updated – read through them and/or download the 2017 July ESKi update:
- Pay rates
- Pastoral Award 2010 – Annual leave (excessive leave. From 29 July)
- Download: Flat pay rate calculator: (also in the ESKi, IFA section)
- Download: FAQ tackling pay rates fact sheet (also in the ESKi, payroll section)
- ESKi – Payroll (pay rates)
- ESKi – Leave (can I make an employee take annual leave? From July 29)
- WA state industrial laws (pay rates, high income threshold)
- Termination (high income threshold 2017/18)
Keep an eye out on the site for page titles and links to sections that say “Updated”.