New pay rates & ESKi update (from July 1 2017)
As of 1 July 2017:
- the new pay rates apply from the first pay period that starts on or after 1 July. For example; if your pay week is Monday to Sunday, the new minimum wages start to apply from Monday 3 July.
- the high income threshold is $142,000 per annum for 2017/18.
Read more about the Fair Work Commission Annual Wage review
What has been updated on this website?
The individual pages and tools listed have been updated – read through them and/or download the 2017 July ESKi update:
- Pay rates
- Pastoral Award 2010 – Annual leave (excessive leave. From 29 July)
- Download: Flat pay rate calculator: (also in the ESKi, IFA section)
- Download: FAQ tackling pay rates fact sheet (also in the ESKi, payroll section)
- ESKi – Payroll (pay rates)
- ESKi – Leave (can I make an employee take annual leave? From July 29)
- WA state industrial laws (pay rates, high income threshold)
- Termination (high income threshold 2017/18)
Keep an eye out on the site for page titles and links to sections that say “Updated July 2017”.
What about your ESKi folder?
Download: Pastoral Award 2010 – the latest version has 21 June 2017 in the first sentence on page 1.
ESKi updates are electronic and sent to the email address you provided when you received your folder.