New pay rates & ESKi update (from July 1 2016)
As of 1 July 2016:
- the new pay rates apply from the first pay period that starts on or after 1 July. For example; if your pay week is Monday to Sunday, the new minimum wages start to apply from Monday 4 July.
- the high income threshold is $138,900 per annum for 2016/17.
What has been updated on this website?
The individual pages and tools listed have been updated – read through them and/or download the 2016 July ESKi update:
- Pay rates
- Pastoral Award 2010
- Download: Flat pay rate calculator: (also in the ESKi, IFA section)
- Download: FAQ tackling pay rates fact sheet (also in the ESKi, payroll section)
- ESKi – payroll (pay rates)
- WA state industrial laws (pay rates, high income threshold)
Note as of 29 July 2016, the Fair Work Commisson has made some changes to annual leave in the Pastoral Award 2010.
See the ESKi – leave section and read more about the updates to annual leave (inc. templates you can download).